Graduated Top 5% Order of the Coif
- Sayre Macneil Scholar
- American Jurisprudence Award (Highest Grade), Property Law,
- American Jurisprudence Award (Highest Grade), Constitutional Law
- American Jurisprudence Award (Highest Grade), Ethical Lawyering
- St. Thomas More Law Honor Society, Vice President
- Alpha Sigma Nu National Jesuit Honor Society
University of California, Bachelor of Arts, English, Irvine, CA
Cum Laude Golden Key National Honor Society
Representing Clients charged with Misdemeanors and Felonies for allegations involving DUIs; Tagging; Robbery; Possession with the Intent to Sell; Assault and Battery; Identity Theft; and Domestic Battery, among others.
Prior to starting my own firm, I worked in private firms such as Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, as well as The United States District Court, The Orange County District Attorney’s Office, and the Legal Aid Society of Orange County.