My professional experience has helped me to develop that seasoned intuition and knowledge to help defend you and produce the best possible outcome for your case.
Graduated Top 5% Order of the Coif
- Sayre Macneil Scholar
- American Jurisprudence Award (Highest Grade), Property Law,
- American Jurisprudence Award (Highest Grade), Constitutional Law
- American Jurisprudence Award (Highest Grade), Ethical Lawyering
- St. Thomas More Law Honor Society, Vice President
- Alpha Sigma Nu National Jesuit Honor Society
University of California, Bachelor of Arts, English, Irvine, CA
Cum Laude Golden Key National Honor Society
Criminal Defense Attorney (6/10 to Present)
Representing Clients charged with Misdemeanors and Felonies for allegations involving DUIs; Tagging; Robbery; Possession with the Intent to Sell; Assault and Battery; Identity Theft; and Domestic Battery, among others.
Prior to starting my own firm, I worked in private firms such as Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, as well as The United States District Court, The Orange County District Attorney’s Office, and the Legal Aid Society of Orange County.
Tustin Parks & Recreation, Subcommittee: Assisted in allocating funds for improving dilapidated areas of Tustin.